Airline transaction, restructuring, financial modelling, MRO and EOL support
Laura holds a MEng in Aeronautical Engineering from the Technical University of Madrid. After graduating Laura joined a major consultancy organisation in Spain as a Project Leader within Airbus Military. Whilst at university, Laura also served an internship with Aernnova Solutions.
Laura is actively involved in a wide range of projects areas including airline engineering, business performance improvement, restructuring, financial analysis and benchmarking as well as airport capacity management and slots. Some of her key assignments include:
· End of lease planning and cost optimisation for several major European airlines
· Supporting a significant engineering project to optimise engineering and maintenance manpower organisational efficiency
· Developing a business plan for an international regional airline
· Building a financial model, and supporting IPO strategy for a Middle East airline
· Supporting Merger and Acquisition projects, and development of M&A models
· Airline cost benchmarking analysis at various airlines
· Research and valuation of slots for two major flag carriers
· Analytical support and model development for a traffic forecast review for a major Middle East airport
· Network and connectivity model for an international airline in its hub
· Core data analysis and reporting for a multinational airport slot management benchmarking exercise
Laura is a native Spanish speaker and also understands Portuguese.