Maintenance, Fleet and End of lease reviews
Isabelle Bellon is a Consultant Analyst actively involved in projects relating to fleet, MRO, end of lease reviews, airport advisory and airline operations.
Isabelle graduated from the EM Strasbourg Business School in France before joining Nyras. While at university, she completed a placement year at Airbus, in Toulouse, first as an Investor Marketing Trainee, and thereafter as Competitive Intelligence Junior Analyst at Airbus Defence and Space.
Some of her key assignments include:
- End of lease reviews for three European airlines with a strong focus on modelling and lease contract review.
- Project management function and commercial/maintenance analysis lead support for an airline diagnostic and an airline restructuring project.
- Modelling and financial review of an airline maintenance claim.
- Part-time interim analytical support to an airline’s retail team with competitor products benchmarking, product performance analysis and weekly reporting.
- Cost benchmarking analysis on a Middle-East airline.
- Comparison of pilots’ pay in Europe.
- Supporting the completion of a market assessment on ground support equipment providers for a private equity who were looking to make an acquisition.