Former Competitive Intelligence Analyst and Airbus Trainee
Isabelle Bellon graduated from the EM Strasbourg Business School in France before joining Nyras. While at university, she completed a placement year at Airbus, in Toulouse, first as an Investor Marketing Trainee, and thereafter as Competitive Intelligence Junior Analyst at Airbus Defence and Space.
Isabelle is actively involved in projects relating to fleet, MRO, airport advisory and airline operations. She also provides on-going industry intelligence, research and reporting. Some of her key assignments include:
- Supporting the completion of a market assessment on ground support equipment providers for a private equity who were looking to make an acquisition
- Completing traffic analysis on a regional UK airline’s European routes
- Carrying out benchmarking on innovative air connecting products for both airline and airport clients to help assess their ongoing viability
- Analysing a West African airline on seasonal flights and schedules, and studying competition on specific routes to help a client improve efficiency
- Carrying out a comparison of pilots’ pay in Europe