Nyras provides a full spectrum of advice on strategy, aircraft type selection, sourcing, financing and refinancing, fleet management, lease extensions and disposal of fleet. We support both airlines and investors who seek our help with all aircraft and fleets, from widebody through to regional aircraft.
We provide the experience of former directors of airlines and lessors who bring first-hand knowledge to find the right solution for our clients. We deploy fleet experts, CFOs, CCOs, technical directors, powerplant experts and aviation lawyers with experience in aircraft contracts to support our clients. With the right team in place for each project, we help deliver savings, improve profitability and reduce risk.
Our approach is personalised to each client and each project. We help both start-ups seeking their first aircraft and established airlines looking to review their fleets. Many clients value our impartiality when it comes to making decisions regarding fleet structuring to deliver higher profitability. In addition, investors rely on the independent advice provided by our expert team who have run airlines and acquired aircraft themselves.
Our Lead SpecialistsView our Team
Specialist service offering and key benefits
In undertaking Fleet Advisory for airlines, we focus on the following:
- Fleet advisory services at multiple stages of the business strategy.
- Helping airlines make the long-term decisions for their 7-12-year fleet commitments.
- Creating the right aircraft opportunity and supporting airlines in structuring it appropriately.
- Reviewing operating leases to find material savings from more effective fleet management.
- Providing financing options, whether through operating lease or a sale and leaseback.